Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees. We are currently in the process of selecting a diligent Project Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive on high visibility projects.
Description / Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients to drive project results in a team environment
- Create comprehensive documentation, including project plans, process flow diagrams, and status reporting
- Track project plans and provide updates to executive stakeholders as needed
- Carry out required pre and post go-live activities as appropriate
- Materially contribute in all phases of the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Bring organization to project documentation
- Work closely with both business and technology teams to drive initiatives from concept to implementation
- Manage and drive stakeholder and business partner expectations
- Facilitate and lead meetings across all levels of organization
- Draft deliverables in accordance with timelines and budgets
- Identify key takeaways to drive key business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of project management experience in successfully delivering large end-to-end projects
- Solid Financial Services background Preferred
- A client-facing personality able to thrive in a versatile, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to own and drive day-to-day project activities across multiple concurrent work-streams
- Detail oriented with good communication skills
- Build strong relationships and present and communicate with stakeholders at senior leadership levels
- PMP nice to have, not required
- Consulting background preferred but not required
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion, equity, diversity, and we support each other’s success.
This is a full-time salaried position with Summus Group. Please note, corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities.