Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees. We are currently in the process of selecting a diligent Business Process Analyst who has an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive on high visibility projects.
Description / Responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing business processes
- Responsible for outlining and improving client’s performance by updating, optimizing, and managing business processes
- Accountable for managing business process change requirements and solutions
- Monitor, evaluate, measure, design, and provide feedback on process performance
- Oversee all aspects related to the implementation stages of process improvement initiatives
- Perform ongoing analysis on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of project management experience in successfully delivering large end-to-end projects and manage day-to-day project activities
- 3+ years of process improvement, design, mapping, and analyst experience
- Experience with business process modeling and analysis tools and related technologies
- A client-facing personality able to thrive in a versatile, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented with good communication skills
- Build strong relationships and present and communicate with stakeholders at senior leadership levels
- Management Consulting background
- Solid Financial Services background
- PMP certification
- Business Process Management training/certification
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion, equity, diversity, and we support each other’s success.
This is a full-time salaried position with Summus Group. Please note, corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities.