Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees. We are currently in the process of selecting a diligent Technology Specialist to partner with our consultants on high visibility projects.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Ability to work across business group to capture requirements
- Capture business requirements, decompose/translate to user stories
- Ability to create/write user stories
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Assist with project management for selected projects
- Coordinate with many teams to produce better business outcomes
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience working in Financial Services, Insurance, or Fin-tech industry
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion, equity, diversity, and we support each other’s success.