Are you passionate about being a part of growing something bigger than your current to-do list? At Summus Group we believe the expertise for optimizing our business lies in the hands, hearts, and minds of our employees. We are currently in the process of selecting a diligent BPM Program Manager/SME who has an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive on high visibility projects.
Description / Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in business process modeling, governance, and tools (BPM tools) with previous BPM and/or Risk framework experience
- Experience within Enterprise Risk and/or Business Risk & Controls and/or Operational Risk functions with strong understanding of risk management including enterprise risk management, operational risk and regulatory risk
- Ability to diagnose business process improvements, developing future state documentation and operating procedures that result in consistency and repeatability
- Program management / execution experience
- Process modeling and mapping experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15 years of experience within Enterprise Risk, Business Risk and Controls or Operational Risk
- A client-facing personality able to thrive in a versatile, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented with good communication skills
- Build strong relationships and present and communicate with stakeholders at senior leadership levels
- 7 years within Management Consulting
- 10 years within Financial Services
We relentlessly pursue the happiness of our associates, the satisfaction of our clients, and the improvement of our communities with integrity and passion. We are committed to active inclusion, equity, diversity, and we support each other’s success.
This is a full-time salaried position with Summus Group. Please note, corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities.